Biblical Inspiration for Black Women Entrepreneurs
Within the pages of this powerful journal, you’ll discover the strength to get your mind right, step into your purpose, activate your greatness, leave your 9-5 and finally launch and grow the impact-driven business of your dreams.
Inside you’ll get a weekly scripture, a brief lesson on how the verse applies to your business, an affirmation, and daily journal prompts to help you push through the fear of becoming an entrepreneur. You’ll learn how to position yourself to grow your business with God, plus how to:
- Open your eyes to how God sees you – as a faith-driven entrepreneur who can do everything she puts her mind to.
- Recognize God wants you to come as you are and stay authentic to your beliefs.
- Reaffirm yourself when you’re not sure what steps to take next.
- Trust in the Lord to take the leap from safety and security into endless abundance and possibility.
- Get your mindset right so you can impact the people who need your services the most.
With this journal, you’ll uncover a complete guide to facing the challenges of launching your own business, armed with faith, glory, motivation, and more.