Terms of Service Emile Sonae Designs, LLC dba Mocha Tees
As of February 1, 2021
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH EMILE SONAE DESIGNS, LLC OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation.
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Emile Sonae Designs, LLC. and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation by email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before your order has been fulfilled by emailing our Customer Service Department at customercare @ mochatees.com
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be sent in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes and only include charges for shipping and handling when stated. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. If there was a pricing or typographical error on the website at the time of your purchase, we will honor the published price for one quantity of the item that you attempted to purchase.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept all major credit cards for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates. We are not liable for any delays in shipments caused by third parties.
5. Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable (such as subscriptions and sales/promo products), we will accept a return of damaged or defective products for a store credit for your purchase of a full-priced (non-promotional offer) product, provided such return is requested within 7 days and the item(s) returned within 10 days of the the request. To return products, you must email customercare @ mochatees.com to let us know that you would like a store credit and include photos of the damage/defect. Additionally, in your return include the original order number and tracking number for your original order. We must have all requested information in order to process the store credit and all items returned must have the original tags attached and be in its original packaging.
Mail your order to Mocha Tees
364 E. Main St. STE 158
Middletown, DE 19709
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery especially for products over $75. We cannot guarantee that we will actually receive your returned item. Store credits are processed within 7-10 business days of our receipt of your merchandise.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS/EXHANGES ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
6. Damaged Products. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at customercare @ mochatees.com.
7. Product Information. The Products displayed on the Website can be ordered and delivered only within the U.S. and certain select countries. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S.
All material and information presented by Mocha Tees is intended to be used for personal, educational or informational purposes only. If any minor uses any Product purchased on the Website, it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has given the minor permission.
All Products should be used strictly in accordance with their intended purpose (apparel) and any use or wear guidelines that may be presented on the Website. You should always check the materials for Products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Use of the Website is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own decision making and evaluation of the wearability of Products in general or for any special situation. The Website is solely an online store for apparel.
8. Goods Not for Resale. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale.
9. Disputes. If you have a dispute of any kind regarding your purchase, we want to assist you. Email us at customercare @ mochatees.com with the details of your dispute. If we are unable to reach a resolution, the procedure detailed in Section 15 is available to you.
10. Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. Emile Sonae Designs, LLC is and will remain the sole and exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights in and to each product made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product's license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products.
12. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or policy other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of
14. Formal Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND EMILE SONAE DESIGNS, LLC. ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this Section 12. (The AAA Rules are available at org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 13 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
15. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Emile Sonae Designs, LLC.
16. No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by email at customercare @ mochatees.com. We may update the email address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by email will be effective one business day after they are sent.
18. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.